Why Work With Us
A career with Brigade Hospitality is not just a job, but a lasting relationship with an opportunity to be a part of a trend-setting organisation that continually evolves in contemporary business scenarios.
Brigade’s pioneering initiatives stems from introducing plush service apartments and lifestyle clubs in Bangalore to step towards the future of the hospital industry with international affiliations and world-class brands known for luxury hotels and resorts across the world. We invite proactive professionals who would like to join us in our endeavour of service excellence and guest delight
Our Work Culture
We strongly believe and constantly strive to achieve mutually compatible and dynamic teams. We value the voice and opinions of all our fellow Brigadiers and recognise that every employee is integral to the success of our endeavors.
As a part of employee satisfaction, we regularly conduct employee engagement initiatives to bring about uniformity and fairness that leads to a happy workplace culture. Competitive salaries, excellent performance integrated incentives, well-collaborated learning and progression strategies are what we constantly work towards.
We nurture an invigorating and positive environment by bringing on-board talented people who are dedicated towards sharing our commitment in serving the best in the hospitality industry.
Qualities to become a Brigadier
If you possess these qualities, then you will fit in perfectly!
- Subject-matter expertise with a keen eye for details
- Ability to deliver in challenging and dynamic environments
- Pro-active towards growth and takes initiatives to ideate
- Livewires with sincerity and ownership
Please apply super scribing the envelope with the post applied for to:
Head – Human Resources,
Brigade Hospitality Services Limited,
29th Floor, World Trade Center,
Brigade Gateway Campus,
26/1, Dr Rajkumar Road,
Malleshwaram West, Bangalore – 560055
- Salary will be commensurate with education, qualification and experience.
- All information will be treated as strictly confidential
- Those who have applied within the past 2 months may not re-apply
- You can also print and fill in the application form below or send your CV via email with the post you are applying for as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org